Reindeer Games

Ken Anderson
Administrator
I'm arranging some activities for our four-footed staff after they've had a few days to rest up after their Christmas Eve travels.  I want to stress once again that Rudolph is to be invited to participate in all reindeer games.  We're expecting good weather for all our flights, but even though it's not likely Rudolph will be called on to lead, he's ready and willing, and must be included every year!

Re: Reindeer Games

Aashi
Hi guys
It's wonderful to hear that you're organizing activities for your hardworking four-footed staff after their Christmas Eve journey. I appreciate your emphasis on inviting Rudolph to participate in all reindeer games. free Fire