Winter's Last Gasp (I hope)

Ken Anderson
It's April 10, and we're on the eastern edge of a monster blizzard that stretches from Denver to Duluth and beyond.  Temp in mid-30s, and snow started about 6:00.  Lighter now at 8:30.  Melting as it hits pavement, staying on grass, will melt quickly.  I was out on the bike Monday, first ride since halloween, and according to WISN, has been 180  days since last 70 degree day in MKE.  Was near 60 in Sheboygan, near 70 in Elkhart Lake, where I had coffee outdoors at Off The Rail.