Mid-July 2020 update

Ken Anderson
Administrator
Mid-July update, 2020.  COVID-19 restrictions still in force, few restaurants open at reduced capacity, most still doing pickup & delivery, and outdoor seating where available.  Last month has been brutally hot and humid, but nice the last few days.  It cut into bike time quite a bit, but last few days have been nicer.  Kris made his move to Louisville, and I've had several online chats with Soren & Nancy.

We go to MKE on Thurs for Pam's 6-month checkup w/ Dr T.