Late January, mild weather on the Riviera

Late January, mild weather on the Riviera

Ken Anderson
Administrator
Jan 26, 2020 ... was mid-30s today, has been in this range for a week and looks like more of same for the year ahead.  Weird winter.  Hope this bodes well for an early spring; we need that to make up for an early winter.  Pile of snow on Halloween, bunch more over the next ten days, then not much.  One cold streak for a few days earlier this month.  I'm ready to get out on the motorcycle again!