Finally gonna get some snow tomorrow ...

Finally gonna get some snow tomorrow ...

Ken Anderson
Administrator
Here it is, Saturday Feb 8, 2020, has been spring-like for the past week, but we're supposed to get 2"-4" of snow tomorrow.  We'll see.  We've been narrowly missed by snow a number of times this year.  Next weekend, I'll be in Iron Mountain MI for FIS Continental Cup ski jumping.  Hope it doesn't turn bitter cold or extremely windy.  Or both.  Those things have happened before.