Early Sept - Summer Summary

Ken Anderson
Administrator
Well, our June-July-August stretch is history, and it's been one of the hottest on record here on Wisconsin's Riviera. We had four days in the sixties, 24 in the seventies, 54 in the eighties, and 6 in the nineties. Then more eighties and nineties in early Sept. Will be beautiful tomorrow, Sat Sept 5, still warm for a few days, but starting with a streak of rain and cooler days (highs in 60s) beginning the day after Labor Day ... Tues, Sept 8. We had several streaks of horrendous humidity, including first few days of Sept. Lots of miles on motorcycle, couple trips to Norway (cousin Dave's memorial in July, 50th anniversary of Nick's death on August 11). Other than that, mostly close to home. Getting things moved around in storage unit to get rolltop, barrister's bookcase, and DeBernardi shelving unit to Kris in Louisville. Have been teaching Tara to drive my 5-speed Jetta!